2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Refunds & Transfers
- Refund Policy: GreenOak Accounting maintains a strict no-refund policy for all membership fees and course payments.
- Non-Transferable: Membership fees and course fees are non-transferable. Once payment is made, it cannot be transferred to another individual, group, or membership period.
- Membership Termination: In the event that a member wishes to terminate their membership, they are not entitled to any refund of the membership fee or course fees already paid, regardless of the reason for termination.
- Cancellation of Membership: GreenOak Accounting reserves the right to cancel a membership at any time due to violation of group rules, misconduct, or any behavior deemed detrimental to the group's purpose or integrity. In such cases, no refund of membership fees or course fees will be provided.
- Discontinuation of Services: GreenOak Accounting may, at its sole discretion, discontinue or modify any services, benefits, or features associated with the membership. Such changes do not entitle members to a refund or reduction in membership fees or course fees.
- Change in Membership Fees: GreenOak Accounting reserves the right to revise membership fees and course fees at any time. However, any changes in fees will not affect the current membership period. Members will be informed in advance about any changes in membership fees or course fees for subsequent periods.
- Exceptional Circumstances: In rare and exceptional circumstances, where the GreenOak Accounting is unable to provide the promised services or benefits due to factors beyond its control, the group may, at its discretion, consider refunding or adjusting membership fees on a case-by-case basis.
4. Rules of Conduct for Promoting Positive Interactions
- Respectful Communication: Members of the School are expected to engage in respectful and considerate communication with one another. This includes refraining from judgment, shaming, harassing, or embarrassing other members when they share their stories, opinions, or experiences.
- Supportive Environment: We encourage members to create a supportive and inclusive environment within the group. Constructive feedback and advice are welcomed, as long as they are conveyed in a respectful and non-demeaning manner.
- Confidentiality: Members should respect the confidentiality of any personal information or stories shared within the group. It is important to maintain a safe space where members feel comfortable opening up without fear of their information being shared or misused outside of the group.
- No Self-Promotion or Spamming: To foster genuine and meaningful interactions, members are prohibited from engaging in self-promotion or spamming within the group. This includes promoting personal businesses, products, or services unless explicitly allowed by group administrators.
- Positive Engagement: Members are encouraged to engage in positive and constructive discussions. Disagreements and differing opinions are welcomed, as long as they are expressed respectfully and with an intent to foster dialogue rather than to attack or belittle others.
- Cultural Sensitivity: It is important for members to be culturally sensitive and mindful of diversity within the group. Avoiding discriminatory or offensive language and behaviors is expected. If a member inadvertently causes offense, they are encouraged to listen, apologize, and learn from the situation.
- Reporting Concerns: If a member feels that another member has violated these terms or is engaging in inappropriate behavior, they are encouraged to report the concern to group administrators. Prompt action will be taken to address such issues and maintain a positive and safe environment.
By being a member of the School, you agree to adhere to these terms and actively contribute to fostering a supportive and respectful community. Failure to comply with these terms may result in appropriate action, including warnings, temporary suspension, or permanent removal from the group.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Membership in the School does not establish or imply any accountant-client relationship between GreenOak Accounting and its members. While GreenOak Accounting may offer training and educational resources through the School, it does not serve as the personal accountant for members or provide individualized accounting services.
You understand and agree that the information provided is not legal advice. You should consult with your attorney, accountant, and/or financial advisor in your area who understands your specific business and financial situation.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
You agree at all times to defend, hold harmless, and indemnify GreenOak Accounting , and any affiliates, agents, or other party associated with GreenOak Accounting from any cause of action, lawsuits, judgments, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising from your use of materials purchased from this School, or via materials requested through email, as well as any third party claims of any kind arising from your actions in relation to our website. Should we be required to defend ourselves in any action directly or indirectly involving you, you agree to provide any documents, testimony, evidence, or other information we deem useful to us free of charge.
8. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
9. Intellectual Property
The materials contained on our website, including, but not limited to, products, e-courses, videos, photos, graphics, designs, and other files, are the proprietary property of GreenOak Accounting and are protected by United States intellectual property rights. You may electronically copy and print portions of the School solely for your personal, non-commercial use with respect to your business.
GreenOak Accounting grants you a single non-transferable license to download, view, copy, and/or print any products and/or e-courses you purchase from the School or materials requested via email solely for your personal, non-commercial use with respect to your business. You may not share the cost of any product or ecourse or the product or e-course itself with any third party.
You agree that you will not use our website, products, e-courses, documents, videos, photos, graphics, designs, and other files in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our intellectual property rights. Unauthorized use constitutes theft and we reserve the right to prosecute theft to the fullest extent of the law.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
12. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.